What's New (last updated
November 8, 2001)
The Convention is Over...
... but the web page lingers on. For a link to this year's convention, see
OryCon offers programming, workshops, small group discussions, an
a dealers' room, filking, dances,
Susan Petrey Scholarship auction,
an Internet cafe,
and much more!
Guests of Honor
- Memberships in OryCon 23 cost $50.
- Children age 6-12 are half price. Children 5 and under are
free. Children must be accompanied by an adult with a membership.
- The pre-registration deadline has passed. Memberships are
no longer available online, by mail, or at local bookstores. They are
now available only at the door.
- At-con registration will be open the following hours:
- Friday noon to about 8pm (night reg in the Con
Office till about midnight)
- Saturday noon to about 6pm
- Pre-reg for next year is Sunday noon to 2pm
- To transfer a membership:
- Existing member: give the new member a signed letter,
authorizing the con to transfer your membership to the holder of the
- New member: Pick up the existing member's badge (using the
letter as authorization) from pre-reg and then get in line at the at-con
sales table to have them generate a new badge for you.
- Because of space limitations at the hotel, memberships will be
limited to a total of 1600. Once we've sold that many, we'll start
turning people away at the door. So get your memberships early!
- As of October 17, there are 1104 pre-registered members.
- If you're wondering if you have your membership yet, you can
search our current membership list.
How to Contact Us
OryCon 23 is a production of Oregon
Science Fiction Conventions, Inc. (OSFCI), a non-profit,
This page created and maintained by David D. Levine,
Return to the OryCon Home Page.