Information for OryCon 25 Program Participants
This page contains important contact information and deadlines for OryCon
25 program participants.
Our preferred method of communication will be by e-mail. If this does
not work for you, please let us know.
Every year we lose someone. It seems inevitable with this large
a program. If you think this is happening to you (you don't get a
questionnaire, a draft copy of program, you are not listed on the web
site, or... ) let us know ASAP. We are an all-volunteer organization
and, while we try not to lose anyone, we rely on you to make sure you
don't get lost. It is your obligation to be found if we lose you or at
least to let us know that you are lost in order to make this work.
- If you need to get information to us call or e-mail Andrew Nisbet:
- If you need to get information from us or have questions, email Ann Ezell:
- The OryCon 25 mailing address is:
P.O. Box 5464
Portland, Oregon 97228-5464
- July 7, 2003
- Questionnaires mailed. Panel ideas received after this date will not be used.
- Aug. 17, 2003
- Program Book deadline. We will need your bios and photos in our hands by this date.
- Sept. 12, 2003
- Questionnaires need to be received by Programming staff (earlier would be better)
- Sept. 22, 2003
- Draft copy of program sent to program participants
- Oct. 3, 2003
- Response deadline. If you have not responded by then you will not be
given a membership! If you have not given us your guest's name by 10/03,
we will be unable to provide you with a "Guest of "membership. We will
not be holding any "Guest of" memberships for names at the convention.
- Nov. 14, 2003
- Pick up your registration materials in the Green Room (Eisenhower Suite).
Return to the OryCon 25 Home Page